Compass Learning Centre is pleased to report some outstanding achievements by its students in their GCSEs and other qualifications this summer.
- 100% of students achieving 1 or more GCSE at grade 9-1
- 42% achieving at least 5 GCSE at grade 9-1 including English and Maths.
- 75% of students left with L1 English and Maths
- 60% of EHCP students have achieved at least 5x 9-1 inc English and maths.
-100% of students with an EHCP have left with at least 1 x 9-1 qualification.
- 100% of students have moved onto a suitable post 16 destination including further education and training.
1 student has gone on to study L3 qualifications with a view to becoming a Paramedic in the near future.
Compass Learning Centre's headteacher said: “We are immensely proud of all the work and achievements of our students, especially after such a difficult and disrupted few years. Our teachers have worked tirelessly to ensure students are all able to progress onto further education and study, and we look forward to seeing what they will achieve in the future.